FRS - FAST ROTATION STORAGE
SOLUTIONS FOR LOW-BAY STORAGE
The FRS system is a low bay storage solution used as a production buffer before shipment as well as for high density storage
The FRS system, based on high speed linear shuttles combined with multi-depth satellite technology, allows to achieve a very high throughput and storage capacity, in a small volume.
The FRS system is characterized by:
• flexible, block design concept for a by step installation
• possibility to stock on different levels
• high transport capacity
• internal or self-supporting
• minimum modifications to the actual structures of the existing buildings
• easily installable in a normal industrial site (250Kg/cm2), with a fast start-up
The FRS system is a low bay storage solution used both as a production buffer before shipment as well as for high density storage.
Watch the video: