System Logistics offers a wide range of solutions for the optimization of material flows and storage areas within production facilities
The key to success of a production warehouse is to reconcile the need for intensive storage with the high rotation of material imposed by the market.
The main areas of application of automated solutions for manufacturing facilities are:
- Dense and flexible storage of finished products;
- Inter-operational storages for WIP (Work-In-Progress) products;
- Raw material storages and infeed to production lines;
- End-of-line finished products delivery;
- Marshalling and Shipment Buffers
Discover our case histories.