Distribution Centers And Production Facilities
SYSTEM LOGISTICS IS THE IDEAL PARTNER FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF AUTOMATED STORAGE AND PICKING SOLUTIONS WITHIN DISTRIBUTION CENTRES AND PRODUCTION FACILITIES
Our wide range of technologies for automated material handling, warehousing and picking, make it possible to improve supply chain services and reduce package handling time and costs.
System Logistics is a leading company for the design and development of highly automated distribution centres. By implementing flexible solutions, the customer can meet constantly changing market needs and at the same time optimise the supply chain and service levels at the point of sale.
The key benefits obtained from automated storage and order preparation solutions are related to:
- SPACE: improved space utilization and storage density, increased receiving and shipping capabilities.
- TIME: late cut-off times, shorter delivery lead time, higher delivery frequency, greater reactivity in order preparation and management of rush jobs
- COSTS: reduction in workforce; cost reduction thanks to stock centralization; reduced costs on delivery routes, better transport capacity and reduction in cost per package handled
- SERVICE: better pallet stability and capacity, reduction in shipment preparation errors, preparation of orders according to customised sequences (unloading, product category, stackability)
- possibility of automatic connection between the point of sale reordering system and warehouse preparation
System Logistics offers a wide range of solutions for optimising material flows and storage areas inside production facilities, balancing the need for intensive storage with the high material rotation required by the market.
The main areas of application of automated solutions for manufacturing facilities are:
- Dense and flexible storage of finished products;
- Inter-operational storage for WIP (Work-In-Progress) products;
- Raw material storage and infeed to production lines;
- End-of-line finished products delivery;
- Marshalling and Shipment Buffers