THE COMPANY AND THE PROJECT
The history of Störtebeker Braumanufaktur goes back a long way. As far back as the Hanseatic period, beers from Stralsund were already exported to Denmark, Norway and Britain, bringing prosperity to the Hanseatic city of Stralsund. Today, Störtebeker Braumanufaktur is famous for exceptional, top quality speciality beers, which are brewed based on the Hanseatic brewing traditions.
Störtebeker Braumanufaktur has invested in a state-of-the-art, digitalised value chain at its company headquarters in Stralsund. Alongside two Krones filling lines, a fully-automated high-bay warehouse is being built here with 29,375 pallet storage spaces. In the form of the comprehensive SitePilot Software Suite, Störtebeker will be receiving a fully-integrated IT solution from a single source that will control every aspect of manufacturing, process control and warehouse management all along the entire value chain. The whole IT system landscape will be integrated in the customer's existing SAP solution. The entire project has been conceived and implemented by System Logistics GmbH as the general contractor.
- Fully-automated high-bay warehouse with 8 aisles and 29,375 pallet storage spaces
- Performance: 130 pallets in & 240 out / hour
- 8 stacker cranes, various transport and conveyor systems technologies
- Integration and adaptation of the SAP modules MM, PP-PL, SD
- SITEPILOT: Line Diagnostics (LD), Line Management (LM), Asset Management (AM), Manufacturing Intelligence (MI), Warehouse Control System (WCS)
- Connection to an existing production line (Syskron ReadyKit)
- 2 new Krones filling lines
- Integrated value chain through the integration of production and logistics
- Integration in an existing SAP solution
- Fully-integrated hardware and IT solution along the entire value chain from a single source