Information issued by System Logistics S.p.A. pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003
1) as a result of your visits to this site, the completion of forms, receipt of your questions/queries, preliminary contacts, surveys and market research, possible establishment of a business relationship, our company will collect and process your personal data;
2) we henceforth specify for clarity, the following definitions provided by Legislative Decree 196/2003:
Processing: any operation, carried out with or without the aid of electronic means, concerning the collection, recording, organisation, storage, interrogation, elaboration, modification, selection, retrieval, comparison, utilisation, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, erasure and destruction of data;
Personal data: any information relating to natural persons, identified or identifiable, even indirectly, by reference to any other information including a personal identification number;
now therefore, pursuant to Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code),
we inform yo
that the collection and processing of your personal data will be performed by the undersigned company in compliance with the following:
- a) general purpose: data will be processed to satisfy your questions/queries, for the proper conduct of bureaucratic and administrative, accounting, tax, commercial obligations and for business activities that are compulsory for legal purposes and however strictly related to the relationship in existence;
- b) "direct marketing" purposes: your (non-sensitive) data may be used only subject to your prior specific and explicit consent, revocable at any time, including sending marketing material/advertisements via mail, e-mail, telephone, fax, sms, mms and the like;
after providing consent, it is however your right to object at any time and without charge, to the treatment of your data for these purposes;
- c) data retention time limits: Your data will be stored by our company for the maximum period of time provided for in accordance with the applicable legislation;
- d) method: personal data will be processed both via electronic and paper means, in compliance with the provisions of the law, according to the principles of correctness, legality, in order to protect your privacy;
- e) optional conferment: conferment of your data is optional and not compulsory;
- f) consequences of a possible refusal: the refusal to provide your data or the integral objection to their processing for the purposes described in point a), could entail the impossibility to meet some of your requests;
refusal to allow the use of the data for the purposes described in point b), instead, will not affect your right to take advantage of any promotions or affect the existing commercial relationship;
- g) subjects or subject categories to whom the personal data can be communicated or disclosed: personal data may be disclosed to third parties only when necessary for the purposes of the law or for contractual purposes. Data will not be disclosed in any case;
- h) managers and company staff in charge of processing personal data: the data shall be processed only and exclusively by a restricted number of company staff in the administrative, marketing, Ced and trade departments who are appropriately authorised;
- i) rights of the data subject: you are entitled to all the rights under Article 7, of Legislative Decree 196/2003, which should be reviewed for additional information;
- j) Data Controller: the Data Controller for the processing of personal data is System Logistics S.p.A., with headquarters in Fiorano Modenese (MO), Via Ghiarola Vecchia no. 73, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore;
- k) Data Processor: Data Processor designated to provide responses to data subjects is Mr. Juri Torreggiani, with offices located in Reggio Emilia, via Piccard 16/G, tel. 0522/30.11.69 – fax 0522/38.79.96; any request for clarification or information may be addressed to this manager. The full list is constantly updated by the managers and available for consultation on this web site and/or on the appropriate paper document available at our corporate offices.
This information may be supplemented, orally or in writing, with further elements and indications, to better cater for any need relating to further details on “Privacy” and any updating of the regulations on the subject
The Data Controller
System Logistics S.p.A.
Consent issued to System Logistics S.p.A. pursuant to Article 23 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
I, the undersigned
- 1. I have on a prior occasion carefully read and understood the information referred to in Article 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 in all its parts;
- 2. I am perfectly aware of my rights pursuant to Article 7, Legislative Decree 196/2003;
- 3. I am acting freely and without any form of conditioning and/or psychological pressure;
give my explicit consent
to the collection and processing of my general and sensitive personal data, necessary for the purposes mentioned in the aforementioned information.